Eset Remote Administrator
What ESET Remote Administrator Does:
- Remotely Deploy ESET products
- Remotely manage your networked clients
- Keeps you informed of client ESET Status
- Remotely modify your users ESET configuration
- Run reports on all ESET clients
- Run remote scans of client machines
- Group management – Set up and use groups to simplify management and reporting of workstations and servers.
- Simplified remote installation – Automatically checks whether all machines on the network have ESET installed and install software onto machines which aren’t protected.
- Centralised quarantine management – Restore or delete quarantined objects from the console based on specified criteria or exclude them from further scanning.
- Policy management – Define and enforce policies consistently throughout your network. Policy Manager makes it easy to import/export, apply, inherit and merge policies in a variety of ways.
- Cross platform management – From a single console remotely manage all machines running current and previous versions of ESET Endpoint Security, ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Windows, Mac and Linux and mobile security products.
- Notification management – Notifications are highly customisable and allow for monitoring of a broad range of incidents (status of machines, possible virus outbreak or network attack, finished tasks, license expiration or server errors and warnings).
- Firewall rules merge wizard – Retrieve, merge and push out firewall rules from any combination of endpoints from your network.